It is almost that time again…my favorite sale of the entire year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! I want to help you easily shop & navigate this sale (it can be very overwhelming), plus share helpful tips for creating a budget & plan. That way you’re investing in the right pieces for YOU this fall, and not just buying “all the things”, you see everyone sharing & buying!
Things may look a little different this year (the sale is normally in early July) and you might be hard pressed for time with back to school happening at the same time! That is why I’m taking so much time & effort to help you simplify, and navigate this amazing sale, so you get what you want/need for fall/winter, with the least of amount of time & effort.
I will be highlighting the best of the sale here on the blog (as I have done the past 4 years), on Instagram in stories. I will be sharing an epic in-store try-on this year (in IG Stories/IGTV, AND my new YouTube channel) plus more at-home try-on’s featuring fall essentials, AND maternity/nursing friendly options, PLUS kids fall essentials as well! I want to help you feel less overwhelmed (there are thousands of items on sale) and shop for the pieces you need to cultivate a purposeful fall wardrobe.
Key Dates of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale…
- July 24th Preview of the Sale to public
- August 13th Early Access (Nordstrom card holders only) Become a card holder HERE to shop early. Get a $40 Note
- August 19-Aug.30th Public Access (Open for everyone to shop)
- Sale ends August 30th.
- You can shop the sale in open stores during normal business hours. Online shopping begins at 9:30am ET/6:30am PT.
Helpful Tips For Making The Most Of The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale…
Now is the perfect time to start shopping for fall and save tons of money, AND help you plan & create a strategic wardrobe that you love when fall actually arrives.
- Use this time during the slower, summer months to evaluate your closet. Access what worked for last fall/winter & what didn’t. Then get rid of what you didn’t wear or like. Use my 5 day closet clean out challenge to help you access, purge & organize what you have, before you shop.
- Figure out your budget. You always want to go into this sale knowing & sticking to a budget that works for you and your family! Otherwise you will find yourself over buying and possibly feeling remorseful!
- I Strategically stock up on wardrobe essentials like premium denim, boots, jackets, sweaters, basics, and a pair of statement shoes (this is what I invest in every year) to help me cultivate a purposeful wardrobe come fall. These are the types of items that I wear day-in and day-out, so they are what I want to fill my closet with.
* Use this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 Essnetials Checklist, to help you plan & shop for the best of the sale AND (sign up here) to get this sent directly to your in-box , PLUS receive lots more helpful tips to save big, and get sale updates you don’t miss anything!
Once your done going over & filling out your checklist, you can keep it handy as you shop, to cross off items you purchase. I would love to see your completed lists, send them to me via email or DM me on IG.
Make sure your subscribed to my email newsletter where I will be covering the BEST deals of the sale, re-stock alerts + insider tips for the best items to shop during this sale, and get it right in your inbox!