Are you looking for a few key pieces to complete your everyday outfits this fall/winter? I am sharing the six pieces I have been reaching for over and over, that have completed my fall wardrobe.
These 6 pieces will complete your fall wardrobe
- A pair of Chelsea boots in black. I love the lower heel for wearing everyday, and the pointed toe for an elevated look. This is such a classic style boot and worth investing in a great pair, since they will never go out of style!
2. A great leather belt to complete any outfit. I absolutely love these belts for adding a bit of polish to a basic outfit like jeans and a sweater for fall. I have both brown and black version and they go with everything in my closet.
*STYLE TIP: Don’t be afraid to mix and match brown and black…that goes for shoes, belts, bags, or even tops with jackets. Pairing brown with black can be very chic and a great way to think outside the box with your outfits.
3. A great pair of straight leg jeans, with a high rise. Why straight leg you ask?….they are the most universally flattering style for every body type! Whether your curvy, petite, apple-shaped, or slim, a pair of high rise, straight leg jeans give you a long, even line to make your legs look longer, leaner, and draw the eye to the smallest part of your waist!
These are my favorite pair of high rise, straight leg jeans, and the best part is that they come in tall, and petite lengths as well for all my long legged or petite ladies!
Pair them with a sweater and booties for an easy everyday look. Or throw them on with a tee, cardigan and sneakers for an on the go outfit to tackle your busy day in style. A great pair of jeans are a must for your year around wardrobe!
4. A cozy pullover fleece to wear everyday. I love that this style fleece can we worn lounging around at home with leggings or comfy joggers, or dressed up with jeans, a belt and boots.
Who says comfortable can’t be chic?!
5. Faux leather leggings can add some edge and elevate anything you pair them with. These leggings look amazing and slimming on EVERYONE! Pair them with an over sized sweater and booties for an every day uniform, or wear them with black sneakers, a long sleeve stripe tee, and leather moto jacket for a chic athleisure wear look.
6. An over sized sweater is the perfect top to keep you warm, and look put together. This turtle neck sweater is so cozy and looks great paired with leggings and boots (its long enough to cover your bum), or pair it with straight leg jeans, a belt (do a little front tuck) and leopard print mules or slip on’s for a casual, but polished outfit.
Shop my favorites
I love how all six of these fall wardrobe must have pieces can be worn together and interchangeably, making building a cohesive, wearable, wardrobe a breeze!
I would love to know which pieces are your favorite and which ones you are going to add to your fall wardrobe…leave me a comment below.
Did reading this get you thinking about how YOU can build a more simplified, purposeful wardrobe that fits your lifestyle and budget? I would love to help you accomplish that, and help you cultivate a wardrobe you truly love...HERE is more info about my closet curating services.
Do you want to see daily outfitting ideas and inspiration, to make getting dressed each day a little easier and more fun?!
Then make sure to follow me on Instagram as I share daily outfit ideas, easy style tips, where to shop and find the best deals, plus encouragement for your busy life!
Thanks for stopping by my sweet friend!