Denim shorts season is officially here! Shorts are like sandals to me; with each new year, you have to treat yourself to at least one or two new pairs. That being said, AGOLDE denim shorts are by far my favorite. Last year, I got this pair of the AGOLDE Parker Long Denim shorts, and I lived in them. This year, I’m excited to try more styles and share a full AGOLDE shorts comparison blog post to help you find your best pair!
In this guide, I’ll be covering some of the most popular AGOLDE shorts, answering the question “are AGOLDE shorts worth it?”, if you should size up in AGOLDE shorts and, of course, what AGOLDE shorts are the best (in my opinion)!
Editors Note: I’m 5’10” for heigh reference & generally wear a size 27 in jeans.
These AGOLDE Parker long shorts are my new favorite style.
Here are fit details:
- High-rise, button fly, 100% cotton (no stretch), comfortable all day
- 4.5″ inseam / 10.75″ rise
- I’m wearing my tts (true to size) 27. For a relaxed fit, or if you have thinker/muscular thighs, I recommend going up 1-2 sizes.
- This is my FAVORITE and most worn pair of denim shorts
PARKER LONG LOOSE VINTAGE: SWAPMEET (light wash)
PARKER LONG LOOSE VINTAGE: HEATWAVE (medium wash + cuffed) ( I un-did the cuff!)
PARKER LONG LOOSE VINTAGE: PANNA COTTA (off white) and NOT see through!
PARKER VINTAGE LOOSE: SWAPMEET
- High-rise, button fly, 100% cotton (no stretch)
- 2.75″ inseam / 11.5″ rise
- I recommend to size up for a more relaxed fit (wearing a 27)
- I wear these as a cover-up at the pool/beach. They are too short for my height