When I found out all of my clean beauty favorites are on sale (the entire site is currently 15% off, this only happens a few times a year), I had to share again my safer skin and makeup products from Beauty Counter that I use everyday and LOVE. Many of these would also make great gifts for the holidays… think hostess gift, for her (share this with your husband or family), teacher, or friends gifts.
PS – if you sign up to be a Beautycounter member ($29 customer loyalty program) right now, you will get the resurfacing peel ($63) for FREE! As a member, you will receive free shipping on all your orders over $100, PLUS 10% back in product credit on applicable orders!
To shop my favorite clean beauty picks just click on the item description below
My clean living journey started over 10 years ago as I started doing my own research and finding out that what we put on our skin goes directly into our bloodstream. Yikes! And many of the ingredients that were in my favorite beauty products are known for causing cancer, auto-immune disease, disrupting hormones, and infertility. These facts really had me re-thinking all of the products I was using everyday, and WHAT exactly was in those products? Have you ever read the label on the back of one of your beauty or hair care products and wondered “what is this?”. Here is a list of the harmful ingredients you will find in products on the market today.
My husband and I were also struggling with infertility for over 3 years, so I was very consciences about what products I was using, since many of them can cause infertility! So when I discovered Beauty Counter from a friend I was excited to try a new clean makeup line that not only had safer ingredients, but is passionate about changing the beauty industry and lobbying for stricter guidelines and regulations to shift the personal-care industry away from using harmful and questionable ingredients. So it was a no brainer for me to give the makeup a try.
And I absolutely loved it, and immediately saw a difference in how my skin looked. If you are looking for ways to switch your makeup and skincare products to safer alternatives, you can start TODAY. And if you want to make a change but, don’t know where to start, here are some of my favorite products that I use everyday…
My Clean Beauty Favorites: Skincare
- Dew Skin: I use shade 2 in the winter and 3 in the summer. I put this moisturizer on every morning to even out my skin tone (gives me a hint of color), & protects my face from the sun ( SPF 20). Plus, it gives me a beautiful glow, & deeply moisturizes my dry skin!
- This over night resurfacing peel makes your skin GLOW! It improves skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, & dark spots, HELLO YOUTHFUL SKIN! I use this 3 times a week, after cleansing my face at night.
- This miracle in jar beauty balm does so many things….I use it to take off my makeup every night & cleanse my skin. Its super moisturizing, and can also be used as an overnight mask, or to treat severely dry or sunburned skin!
- I love this charcoal mask to even out my skin tone, get the impurity’s out of my pores & leaves my skin feeling radiant. It is my at-home spa treatment 2-3 times a week. This is would make an awesome stocking stuffer, teacher, or friend’s gift!
- I use this plumping oil every morning after I splash my face with cold water, before I put on my Dew Skin. It gives my skin a ton of moisture, reduces fine lines & wrinkles and smells amazing (it as jasmine oil in it!)
- If you are looking to dramatically change your skin for the better (tighten, brighten, plus a safe & innovative retinol alternative) try this anti-aging skincare regimen!
My Clean Beauty Favorites: Makeup
- I love this buildable, medium coverage foundation for everyday! It goes on so smooth & keeps my skin hydrated! I use the shade ‘Sand”.
- This concealer pen does wonders for my tired mama eyes & dark circles, & blends really well! I use the shade “Light”.
- I use this awesome pigmented bronzer for an everyday glowly look (especially needed in the winter) in the shade “Dune”.
- I love this blush to add a pop of color to my cheeks for my everyday face. I use shade”Nectar”
- I also use this brow pencil (in medium) and brow gel (in light natural beige) daily to help open up my eyes, and define my face.
- This lipstick is so creamy & moisturizing, and really stays put. Also a great stocking stuffer or gift for her.
- This is the eye shadow palette I use everyday. The colors are so gorgeous and it really stays put on my lids all day long!
Make sure you are following along on my Instagram where I share more of my clean living hacks, recipes and tutorials.
Check out all of my helpful holiday gift guides HERE