I am sharing some easy ways to make the most of your warm weather vacation by packing the least amount of clothing and accessories possible. Some of these pieces are the the must-have’s I took with us on our recent vacation to Belize. If you are looking to do minimal packing in a carry on suit case but want to be able to make as many different outfits as possible, this vacation capsule guide will help you.
Shop The Capsule
Swim, Accessories & Coverups:
Bottoms & Shoes:
Warm Weather Vacation Capsule Outfits
- Roll your clothes: Rolling clothes saves space and minimizes wrinkles.
- Use packing cubes: These help keep items organized and make it easier to find what you need.
- Wear bulky items: If you have a bulkier item, wear them on the plane to save suitcase space.
- Maximize your personal item: Use a large tote or backpack as your personal item to carry additional essentials like electronics, toiletries, and a book.
- Limit toiletries: Pack travel-sized toiletries and consider buying full-sized items at your destination.
I hope this warm weather vacation capsule is helpful to you as you plan your next trip!
For more vacation packing tips & outfit ideas check out this helpful post!