It is starting to get dark now by 5pm, and colder temperatures are here, which means it is time to get out your outer wear, and winter accessories for the season.
Let let help you prepare for the holidays and the winter season with the best pieces to add to your winter wardrobe to help you stay warm, but still look chic!
The Down Parka
- Pretty much a necessity if you live in the north. I love the longer length of this one, along with the faux fur trimmed hood for protection from snow and rain.
The Over Coat
- This is a great option to stay warm and dress up any outfit. I recommend buying a wool or wool blend coat for maximin warmth, and wear over time.
- The perfect third piece to add to elevate a basic long sleeve top and jeans or leggings. Wear it to the gym w/ a hoodie and leggings, or dress it ups with a plaid button up, skinny jeans, and booties for a thanksgiving, or casual holiday party outfit.
The Fleece Pullover
- The best everyday layer for a cozy, casual look. Pair it with jeans and booties for an easy uniform, or pair it with leggings or joggers, and sneakers for a weekend look, Black Friday shopping, or Christmas morning.
- Add a winter beanie to your outfit for warmth or if your having a bad hair day!
- Tie it around your neck with a basic long sleeve for added texture and color, or wear it paired with a coat, hat, and boots for heading out into the cold.
Now you are ready to face the colder months in comfort, and style. I love how wearing winter accessories, or a statement coat can totally make an outfit.
These winter staple pieces also make great gifts…for the women/girls in your life. Add a hat or scarf to a stocking, or invest in a great jacket for years to come. Send this blog post to your husband, mom/dad, or family members as your wishlist!
For more everyday style tips, outfit ideas to implement into your fall/winter wardrobe, PLUS new ways to style winter staple pieces like these, make sure to follow me on Instagram.
Let me know what you are shopping for winter wardrobe, in the comments below.
Thank you for stopping by my sweet friend!