I am sharing my favorite things gift guide and I’m so excited. I am no Oprah, but I love giving gifts to others (I think more than I like receiving them), so finding the perfect gift to give someone special is something I love doing & sharing. These are all things I personally own, love, and gifted others. I hope it helps you as you shop for all of the special people on your holiday list this year. Or maybe send this list to your family to help them shop for you 🙂
To shop my favorite things just click below on the item description!
- Grace & Gratitude 100 day devotional
- Winter boots These are the BEST! If you live in a cold place these are a must for winter weather!
- My favorite clean skin care musts for glowing skin.
- Initial necklace – I love this personalized gift & wear mine daily!
- Teddy vest is as cozy as it is cute! I love layering mine w/ a tunic, leggings, & boots all fall/winter long.
- I LIVE in this comfy pj set. Every woman needs a nice set of pajamas in her wardrobe!
- These candels make your home smell amazing! I have one in every room.
- This classic leather tote can be worn with everything! The leather just gets better with age.
- The best one-pot-meal maker. I absolutely LOVE my dutch oven…something I’ll pass on to my daughters.
- Rhythms of Renewal a powerful & encouraging book I will re-read every year.
- This gorgeous, classic overcoat is so warm & fits like a dream.
- The best organic whipped body butter! It smells incredible from the essential oils & is made with clean ingredients (safe enough to eat!!)
- My all time favorite sunglasses! These are so well made & look amazing on EVERYONE!
- My go-to leggings for every occasion (including pregnancy & postpartum)
- The coziest robe I wear 9 months of the year!! AND took to the hospital with me when I gave birth to my babes!!
- My favorite clean lipstick. Its so moisturizing & smells amazing too.
I hope this list of my favorite things, gift ideas helps you with your holiday shopping this year!
See all of my Holiday Gift Guides
Make sure your following along on Instagram as I share daily outfit ideas for the holidays, plus gift ideas, clean recipes and decorating tips! I would love to connect with you there.